Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Site Redesign

So I got a wild hair tonight and wanted to see what the new template designer could do with NorCal Bikers and did a quick site redesign. Believe it or not, going from the old site to this new one took less than 15 minutes and a good chunk of that was playing around with settings.

I'd like the background image of the mountain biker to be more prominent but I'm interested to hear what folks think. What works, what doesn't work, what needs a tweak to make it better?

The other new feature I'm planning on making more use of is the Read More to let Jay and I post long posts but to not utterly dominate the home page with them. I like a quick loading page and I'm sure others do too.

Anyway, let's hear the good, the bad, the WTFugly!
blog comments powered by Disqus