Friday, April 04, 2008

Two Wheels Good, One Wheel Better?

It is with great excitement that I am announcing today's find and purchase of a Torker 20" unicycle. I've had a search on Craigslist in the south bay and checked it this morning when I got my school.

There was just one listed and, more surprising than anything else, he was even in Aptos too! I emailed him immediately, got a quick response and set up a time to meet him at lunch.

Some mild cell phone interference later and we connected up, I ran and got some cash, handed it over and am the proud owner of a uni in great condition! Its kind of a starter uni but that's alright. If I end up really enjoying it and wanting to get a bigger and better one then that can certainly happen.

But I'm looking forward to re-learning how to ride as its been at least 20 years since I've played around on a unicycle. And yeah, I'll probably wear some protective gear when I start getting out and rolling for real (remember those elbow guards, Jay? still got them and they'll be perfect!).
blog comments powered by Disqus