Monday, September 14, 2009

James Martin is a TOTAL DOUCHEBAG!!!

I read this article and was pretty much appalled, pissed off, whatever. If you're going to write an article about a cool new electric car (which by the way the Tesla surely is), then let's not try to hurt or kill anyone in the process ok? I'm surprised that his employer would allow such rubbish to be published. Why would you intentionally try to run cyclists off the road well knowing that someone could potentially get hurt or even killed? It shows a total lack of respect for life in general. Just because you live out in the country does not mean you own the country roads asshat.

I've already sent my letter to the editor: editorial@dailymailonline.co.uk - and expressed my feelings. Take a moment and please do the same.
blog comments powered by Disqus