Monday, December 17, 2007

Fighting the Parked Bike Blues

Live somewhere with snow on the ground now or ice all over the roads? Then maybe you can make use of the Parked Motorcycle Blues (PMB) Support Center to help you work through your depression.

I've got mild PMB-itis today as we're getting dosed with cold rains right now. But it'll clear up soon enough and then I'm going out riding! I think I will plan to get rides in on my bikes and on my motorcycle during the coming holiday break.

And, if I'm lucky, maybe I'll be able to shoot some more riding videos too!

[Update: Upon a little surface scratching, the site pretty well blows chunks. It is about as deep as drop of water and really wants you to donate and visit his Amazon store. Which is to say, bite me, shilligan! Link has been changed to direct to Google. You can still find the site by Googling it but I don't really think we need to direct any traffic their way since the site is soooooo lame.]
blog comments powered by Disqus