Monday, August 15, 2005

F-ing Scammers

It hasn't even been 1 hour since I posted a For Sale ad up on mtbr.com classifieds for my DH bike, and alread I've received this email from a scamming scum-wad:


Hello,
I saw your add on the 2001 GT DHi (Full Suspension
Bike) - and it fits what i have been searching
for.I am currently not in your country,to be precise
i'm in UK and i will handle the shipment of it to My
base in UK.do you accept cashier checks as a method of
payment sorry if i may ask,is this your personal
property cos i don't want to involve myself with
stolen properties for sale.what is the condition like?
Well reply with your full name,contact address,phone
number and fax,so that i can commence payment
immediately if it is still available.
NAME............................
ADDRESS.................
CELL PHONE #................
Have a nice day.


My ad CLEARLY states:

1) USA ONLY

and

2) PAYPAL OR CASH ONLY

These F-ing scammers can't fool me. Bastiges.
blog comments powered by Disqus