Monday, August 15, 2005

2001 GT DHi - For Sale

Yep, I'm selling my 2001 GT DHi. The reality has set in that I don't have the time nor the desire to ride this sweet bike any longer. I can no longer justify having a bike that I ride only 1-2 times per year. The last time I rode this bike was up in Auburn early this year, and before that was on 8/29/2004 at Northstar. Well here it is August of 2005 and it's just collecting dust in my garage.

I'm also gonna be selling my Bullit, and taking the $$ from both bikes and building up a new Santa Cruz Blur LT. This seems like just the ticket. A nice plush 5.3" travel VPP bike that can climb like a scalded monkey and descend like baby gorilla. If all goes well, this buildup will be right around 30 pounds or perhaps a tad under.

I've had a great couple of years on the Bullit, but in reality it's just too much bike to be hauling around on 5-6 hour epic rides. Since I'm not launching any drops bigger than 3-4' anyways, the Blur LT should be just the ticket!

If you're interested in either bike email me and we'll work out the details. I'll have a photo gallery and details of the Bullit up soon.
blog comments powered by Disqus