Thursday, May 01, 2008

Outside Magazine Names Ibis Mojo Bike of the Year!

Major props to Ibis Cycles' Mojo for being named the Mountain Bike of the Year by Outside Magazine. I read the news on the Chuck Spew blog which includes a bitchin' two page GORGEOUS image of the Mojo in all its ass-kicking glory.

Ibis also recently signed Brian Lopes to race the Mojo and he's been ripping everyone he races a nice big freshie. As well as launching serious air.

People that know me know that I've been an Ibis rider since the mid 80's when I was lucky enough to buy an Avion SS. I rode that bike all over the US and a good portion of southern Africa. It killed me when I had to sell it before coming home.

My old school Mojo still kicks ass but man, oh man do the new ones look and ride like the dreams they are.

Ibis is back, Ibis is dominant and the world is starting to sit up and take notice.

Congrats to Scot and the rest of the Ibis crew. I predict ever greater accolades and I am looking forward to the day when I can add a new Mojo to my little stable of Ibis bikes. Then I'll convert my old Mojo into a single and still shred!
blog comments powered by Disqus